The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Adjustable life

When you need to take in a waistline on a pair of pants, you are adjusting it, making it conform to a new fit. If you tighten a fret on a guitar, you are adjusting the pitch on the string. Also, if you add more salt to your pot of beans, you are adjusting the recipe.
It's the same with life...making choices on what you want to do in the future. As for me, I have made a decision to lose weight. Because of this choice, I will be making a big step this next week. I am having my consultation with the surgeon who will be doing my RNY procedure. I am excited and needless to say, scared also. I know it's a good thing and that after I heal, I will feel better. It's a good choice for sure..
I can only pray for the strength to go on.. It is the first thing that I won't fail at, no matter what I must do to accomplish it...after all it is an adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment