The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Just feel like posting

Not sure what I want to relate, but gotta start somewhere. Today I seem to feel a bit tired. I don't know for sure if it is a physical tired or an emotional tired.

Perhaps, I am tired of the heat here and am impatient to move to the coastal range. Maybe I'm tired of the boring foods I eat and of worrying about eating too much. I could be tired of all the bad news on my various means of communication. It might be that I'm tired of all my excuses for not accomplishing more of the things I want to do.

Lots of things can make someone tired. For me, it's a matter of impatience most of my life. I've always been in a hurry to have everything done. I'm grateful for the time of accomplishment, but I want it over. Having the time lately to just sit and think of our future and the plans we want to do, has made me wonder if we are taking on too much but then I realize that nothing will be done without help from Heavenly Father. He knows what I want and is waiting for me to ask him. So, what's my problem? It's simple as praying which I do, but not as much as I should I suppose. First getting with him and finding out what order I need to do these things and then to gain the security of his help in the things he thinks I should do.

Being impatient is not a good thing and that's why I am putting off some of my goals (poor reason). I just don't want to rush things too fast. That is lame for sure. By the fact that I am writing this down, shows I am ready to do something about it. I tend to want to see things in writing to see how they really look. Reality is set for me that way.

I gotta say I am getting used to the things I can eat and tolerate. I also am enjoying the time that Gary and I have been using to check out where is best to move and some of the possibilities of what we can afford. I'm also enjoying the results of my weight loss and the energy I am gaining. So I guess being tired can't be too bad a thing now can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment