The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Literary Genius? Maybe...

"Budget genius? Nope! I've made too many stupid mistakes in the budgetary line to claim to be a genius. In fact, I am far from it. We have been living in default for a few months now. I guess it's time to clean up our act." 

Sounds like something that could be said in politics now a days. Perhaps it should be said there. Just take their time and forget the hinges of "Obamacare" and any other excuse they chose to hang out for us. I mean both sides. What would it be if the healthcare issue wasn't there? Could they bring up another reason for stopping the budget crisis? Maybe or maybe not. Who knows! I couldn't guess, but seeing as they use pity reasoning, I suppose it could happen again.

I understand how they feel. I also know what it's like not to have healthcare with medical issues. It's a toss up. Both ways you pay for it. I saw a news story where people were giving their view of how things are with the Government shutdown. I noticed that the ones who didn't care had really expensive suits and fancy dresses on, where as the ones who were upset work everyday work clothes. This doesn't run along party lines nearly as much as it runs along money lines.

Yes, Tea-toting Republican portion have temporarily won. Yes, they have their way...but only 10% of the people in the U.S. of A support this way of resolution. The other 90%? Well, I guess we don't matter much. The big money people are happy so I guess that's all that matters.

Look... I'm not an advocate for free bees or for giving people everything they need. We all must learn to be self sufficient. It's the way this life was started here in America and for those who honestly can provide for themselves, they should. I'm not saying that we should let others starve, but we shouldn't let the unfortunate ( brought on by manners beyond their control), be it health issues or joblessness; go without. At least the basics of clothing, food and shelter. The lazy and greedy should also get what they deserve. I am no judge and it's not up to me but, having the true vision of God's plan makes it plain and simple to me. "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is a much better way of handling things. There are countries who have much less than we have and we are more willing to hand them what they need and I am grateful to help when I can. Perhaps we should treat this situation as a disaster because it really is one. More people are suffering due to lack of good health and joblessness than ever. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it was worse than in the 1930's. God helps those who help themselves and he also taught us the concept of Charity never Faileth... You don't chose to follow God when it's convent and you don't decide what you think God will do. He's there for all of us. He doesn't say he won't be there if my opinion is different than yours...

Back to the first paragraph. It's my life. I know I have to do more to improve things and we as a couple are working on it. If writing a bit of personal information about my life put s a new perspective on things, then that's what I gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment