The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Monday, June 16, 2014

A poem

                                                              I CRIED

                                          I cried today, for the sick and lonely
                                          I cried today, for the sad and tired
                                          I cried today, but the feeling only
                                          Left me open and strangely wired


                                           I cried today, but crying might
                                           Determine the soul to want to fight
                                           Relieve the mind and clear the heart
                                           Give the spirit a place to start


                                           Crying erases a lot of stress
                                           It eases the mind and I feel blessed
                                           To know that the humbled now can rest
                                           To this I now can attest


                                            The weak and strong now have a voice
                                            All mankind has a choice
                                            I cried today, and I find
                                            I cried today for all mankind


                                                       J. A. Whitehead



                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment