The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for?

Never did I think that we would be so challenged as these days have become. I know because of the great Prophets of old and now that it was forecast for us as a nation and the world that these things are to come to pass.
As a thief in the night, that too was forecast. We have been admonished and encouraged to be prepared. Most people think of preparation is more physical or with food. Though this is true, I also feel preparation is also emotional and thought provoking. How should we act? What should we say? Who should we support at the 11th hour?
My church advises us to go with our conscience. Prayerfully vote for our leaders. Cautiously speak our thoughts and feelings. Be prepared to be disappointed on a lot of decisions. We should all be thankful that we can choose, pray, eat, sing and follow our religious preference.
Heavenly Father provides all his children an opportunity to mindfully choose each decision of their lives. Though some of us do not have outward freedoms, we all have a chance to follow Jesus Christ and be his servants to help those in need. We should share his Gospel with all those who are around us. With the option we have of the Internet, we can reach more people. We can provide blogs like mine to share our thoughts and those who read can decide for themselves what to believe.
I personally am very thankful for all that I have. I am thankful for my church, my family, my freedoms and my life. I hope to be able to share more of my thoughts and decisions in weeks and days to come. You have this opportunity. Show people you love them by sharing the gospel. Share your Testimony.. Give with your heart the best present we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment