The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Confused and Determined...

Today, I made a comment that "I will NO longer drink Diet Dr Pepper or any other soda. I have been very weak up to this point. I have been thinking of all the things I need to do in order to be totally prepared for the Bariatric Surgery coming up. I have a couple of tests I need to take and then a seminar to attend..Not to mention a Phychic Evaluation to complete. I have been feeling frustrated because I want to get this done, and at the same time, I don't want to quit some of the foods that I eat and drink. Yes, I WILL stop doing these things because I know it is better for my health and also better for my emotional well being also. Jan is the first and only person I have to please. Jan is the one who needs to know she is worth this goal she has challenged herself with. Jan will accomplish this goal and go on to the next one...Keeping in mind that I cannot change my mind after surgery...

Once I obtain this, what is next for me? A better outlook on myself and my life...I may be using lent to accomplish the commitment portion of this goal...but by Golly, I will do the best and the only thing I can do...BE A CHEERLEADER TO MYSELF..I CAN , I WILL, I MUST do this...With that being said, I am now finished with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment