The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Living la vida loca

Or am I? It's a possibility that I could be. I've been brightening up my life with colors, many colors... Sticking mainly to pink and purple. I guess because of so many years of blues and solid colors, I've been gravitating to a happier field. I love it...crazy stuff. I just felt it should be noted as I just realized it was progressing that way. Another progress is that Gary is having a harder time driving at night. It scared me and Dad last night, so I took over and brought us home.

Two changes happening at the same time. Strange as it seems I guess I will accept the possibilities of these things and just keep enjoying my life. It has been a busy last few weeks. I went to Dodi and Brian's wedding and it was really fun. Suzie was so happy and I was really proud that Dodi found a very awesome guy. Debi, on the other hand is dealing with some problems. With a future of questionable availability of seeing her children, it will be a tough call. The divorce is final as of Monday, February 4th... She does have a new beau and he seems ok, though I hope neither one is rebounding from the problems they are having with their perspective former spouses. It's crazy...

This last month has seemed unreal in some ways. I still feel as if this isn't really happening. I know we are moving, but it feels like a dream yet. Well, since this whole thing seems sorta random, I'll try to write with more since next time... For today? This is how I roll....love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment