The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I've seen this somewhere before...

Another blog site? yeah, this is for gripes, complaints and solutions related to the daily life of this somewhat perversely affected, brainfogged female..aka Jan...

I guess I need to find the original blog soon and add it to this new stuff...Today, has been a rough one for me.. Too much stuff is happening at once. I realize I do always the same thing, that is, I tend to rush through the struggle and changes only to find later that I need to show some type of reaction to how I feel.  This means I am mad today...mad as hell and wanting to do something about it. I guess I know the proper answer to this situation, pray and try to understand that this new health information is a good thing in the long run, and I also know I will down the road a bit, do this and go on...But TODAY!! I AM MAD... sorry people...but can't deny how I feel...

I asked for this situation because I wanted to get my health in order. Losing weight, surgery (stomach by-pass or bariatric surgery), controlling my cholesterol, borderline diabetes, weight, fibro..and last but not least, my depression. I told me that when I got insurance, I wanted to find out everything that was wrong with me was going to be taken care of and I have great doctors that are helping me..That part is awesome to say the least. Support from friends and family and the church helps also. So, what do I need to do? GET OVER IT>..quit feeling sorry for Jan Jan and get on with my life...as my niece Dodi says. "Put on your big girl panties and get over it.." She is so right...and I will...after today

No comments:

Post a Comment