The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

back in the day





Thought for the week

Dogs have masters, cats have staff....





This Blog
Linked From Here
Missing linx
This Blog
Linked From Here
Missing linx

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yesterday I...


Do you ever sit down and just think of the things you have in the short life you have lived??? Of course you do...everyone does. I have been lately, thinking of my family most of all. I miss my husband because I am in Utah. I am in Utah because of my sister and brother in law. I miss my grandbabies in Ca and I think of my brothers and sisters all around the world.

The biggest thing I've been thinking of is the constant promptings of Heavenly Father of how we must live our lives to be with him. I've read three books in the Book of Mormon, not to race through them, but because of the fascination they have provided me these last few weeks. I am thankful for the blessings and explainations that he provides to us. How simple the doctrine is...Live like you are with Heavenly Father, do the right things to gain eternal promise...so simple..yet, so hard.

We as a family, have been dealing with struggles and tragedies, the main one is the curse of cancer in the life of my brother in law. Admonitions and notices are constantly sent out through facebook, phone and blog posts of how advanced his cancer is..Also, information about future plans of a temple visit and a celebration of his life are prominent in these modes of information.

Rick will go the way of all the earth, to be with Heavenly Father and also to fulfill an important calling. He is looking forward to being with his late family again, and also trying to console his wife and children that everything will be all right... He is an awesome person, someone whom I am very proud and honored to know and have as part of my family...

Yesterday I was thinking of my own future, today? I am grateful for my past...

0 comments:


Post a Comment




No comments:

Post a Comment