The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Friday, September 2, 2011

What the Heck?

My husband and I nearly flipped out yesterday.. Our complex we live in has decided that dirty cars will be banned. Meaning, if they sight you three times for a dirty car, the car is not allowed to come on the property.. REALLY?? I mean, what do they call dirty...smog sediment?, dust? or maybe they go all the way to OMGoodness, mud and splatter...I don't know. It's somewhat insane. One of Gary's brothers mentioned, "They are not in Pacific Heights or some other fancy place..Who do they thing they are? We laughed at that one.
Just shows that people are putting too many petty rules on us. What next? Your clothes must be Sunday best? If you are missing any teeth, you have to move? Dang it's nuts.. I marvel at how people think they can give us rules beyond reality. Snobbish attitudes and crazy thinking.
We have a small closed in patio in our back yard. There is no fencing with air pockets to breathe...and the house to garage connection is half covered to connect to each other. This means that no air gets into the area. We have a big dog and you know what they can do. Also, a smaller dog. Gary has to go out there every day and clean the dirt area and spray it down with a special deodorant spray to keep the smell from rising. Our up stairs neighbor(s) have complained of the smell. I understand that logic.. But if it's a problem, why do they allow dogs in the first place???
This is just a couple of situations that are present in this nice establishment. I commend them for the cleanliness. They have people who actually go around the complex and swipe spider webs off the garage areas and the front porches. It's crazy...
Any way, solutions to this problem for us...Just what we want to do... Find a house of our own, if we want to let the spiders wonder around on the outside, so be it!!... And Punkyn can spread her fertilizer where ever she wants. Gary will still p/u the droppings, but I doubt the neighbors will complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment