The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

How is everyone today?

It is kind of sad that all you hear is I can't do this or that..be it because of health, lack of funds or any other reason. How would you feel if God told you...I can't do that... I'm not saying that your  reasons are not legit, just that sometimes, you really have to overcome your afflictions or excuses and do what must be done. Who wants to sit around like a stick in the mud. I've gone from my worst feelings and still tried to accomplish.. then other days, I did nothing but sit in the infamous chair and just do nothing. It tends to  cause depression, anxiety and just plain laziness...  You always must do for yourself and those who really can't do much. I know for myself, it's hard to deal with my ailment, but on my good days, it doesn't hurt to have a jab at helping others and getting things done at home.
Small accomplishments can provide beautiful results...

No comments:

Post a Comment