The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Motivation: what does it take to get this way?

In my case, it takes more than I can deal with sometimes.. I can use the best of excuses... It isn't helping me much..I'm not the only one who isn't motivated. Generally, a lot of people can't seem to decide what they want to do with their lives, as a follower of twitter and facebook, I see examples everyday of people who have not commited themselves to making a change. Most simply do what I am doing here...writing what they feel and talking about what they WANT to do. I know how hard it is to change a life time habit. In my case, I need to lose weight. I have a visit with my Dietician this week and some not so good news for her. Granted, I have backed off on how much I eat, but I haven't sincerely gotten into this diet because I'm not sure of it...Yes, I do want to get healthier, yes, I do want to wear smaller clothes and yes, I want to be a perfect size whatever is mine. I didn't complete my food list, some of which I can catch up, but not sure of the rest.
Today is a new day for me, even my horoscope told me I needed to get off the fence. I have got to do something if I want to get rid of the frustration in my mind and heart and do something for myself and Heavenly Father. I feel now, like I have failed...I know I haven't but it seems the prince of darkness is telling me to give up..I can't do that! I can't fail again without at least putting my best into it. I don't want to fail. So, today I am going to work on my food list and at least be prepared for the consequences of the last two weeks..I will do better next visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment