The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hypocracy Is it rampant in the world?

Yes, it is.Everywhere you turn is the non-truth of things. The posts we see online, facebook and advertisements on TV, the computer and the radio (they still have those?). Living in this modern world, I have discovered that "nothing" is the biggest means of advertisement...such as "Nothing" works as well as Xantac or as fast as Bayer.  I would really like to get a hold of that 'nothing' wouldn't you? What they mean to say is that everything is the same and you should chose our product. It's a crock to think that 'nothing' does everything; yet, something is not anything.
Want to make this more confusing? Well, I can't...too confused to be able to totally confuse the rest of you. Anyway, it bothers me that people profess something they really don't like or believe merely for the attention they can get from it. Their 15 minutes of fame so to speak. It bothers me that people are not willing to be honest with themselves and state the truth. I personally am tired of all the lies spouted by the socially inept and opinionated people of this world. I may not know everything about anything. But, I know a pretty good amount about 'nothing'. That's my job; last to know and last to understand.

My feelings are thus, if you can do anything about nothing, then everything will be something. In other words, profess the truth. It is easier to do and you don't have to remember as much as you do when you lie. I guess the less you have to explain something, the more truth there is to it. All my life my parents taught me to respect your elders, teachers and the people of law enforcement to name a few. Lately, a lot of these types have shown up in the news under non-respectful actions. Depending on who you talk to, the situations are either totally despicable or no big deal. Now, if it was your child that was attacked by the teacher or coerced into doing something they shouldn't, you would have the offender in jail or waiting in front of the firing squad. If they are unknowns, they would be pushed under the rug and punished to the inth degree...If they are famous, they get ignored...or made infamous like Mr. Sheen to show an example. A total example of evil personified and the people 'love' him? If some unknown did the same thing he did, they would still be in jail. More and more people are compromising their beliefs or ideals to get into the popularity of their fame. Why should they be punished for doing something wrong, when they can proclaim that they did 'nothing' that anyone else wouldn't do.


Crazy how that happens huh? I don't think that there should be more punishment for the same crime, but I do think that punishment should be done to those who do wrong. It's hard to watch people get away with robbery and murder and other sick crimes that seem to be on the rise. I know that lack of conscience is the biggest flaw that is showing up today. Parents over the last few generations are doing less and less to teach their children responsibility for their actions and compromising their own beliefs to keep from 'hurting' their children...It does hurt inside when you punish a child, even if it isn't yours. My nieces and nephews and even my grandsons know I love them, but I have never deliberately spared the punishment when it was needed. I don't like being the bully, but sometimes I have to do it. I am still loved by my family.
All I want to know is this? Do you really think that 'nothing' is better than something and that everything can be solved by anything? Well, I guess if anything, I can say..."Nothing" is better than what I wrote...absolutely "nothing"...


No comments:

Post a Comment