The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Sunday, April 29, 2012

What a wonderful

Life?, World?, Day?... Wonder where I'm going here? I've noticed a lot of my Facebook friends start their posts with the beginnings of this phrase. What ever the answer is, it is positive... Or, is it negative?
For today's sake, it will be positive. Spring and fall bring out the best weather. We see the blossoms and greening of the earths crust. We get to enjoy the comfortable temperatures and the cool nights. God made his best work when he created this world and I for one am grateful for it.
Soon, we will get warmer and warmer, where as, the other side of the world will get cold and gray. Either way, the world is glorious.
We tend to take for granted the little things that were created. So much done by the hand of God, from the huge mountains and oceans to the smallest grain of sand. Everything has a reason for being and a limited existence even of a million years or more. This earth is the smallest line of time for our lives. Our biggest chore is to learn all we can and maintain our true relationship with God. For all of this, I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment