The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Struggling today

I was so having a good day today...First in a while I guess when I got a post on facebook that I had to delete. It disturbed me because it attacked the two most important things in my life...My family and My church...
I guess I should be so upset but, I just had never received these types of things before from anyone. I've read a few and felt the hurt of them, but this one cut me to the core.
It was so much what it said, it was the anger I could feel behind the words that were said. Also, it was the hurt I felt for the person  that wrote it...This person doesn't really have all their faculties working properly if you know what I mean so, it hurt to see them putting so much harm to me. I deleted the post and blocked the person from my file. It hurts to know that my family had a few brief moments to see what he wrote and also others on my sight.
I have a bit of anger in my heart at the moment, like wanting to stomp this person into the ground. Heavenly Father always advised his people to never start an argument about their beliefs. It creates animosity and will never get people to understand what you believe. Evil is no way to gain an example of God's love. The spirit cannot enter an unclean mind or heart. I guess it's best that I saw that early so other's MAY not have seen it.

I can't change the fact that I saw it and was hurt. I can't feel what I mentally saw in my mind of how hurt this person must be. The derangement he/she has for the things he/she chooses to blame my family for. I only can hope and pray that someday, he/she will come to their senses and see what the real problem is. Mental health is a hard nut to crack. My depression and soft heart causes me to sympathize with their problems. It also makes me scared on how to handle a situation with them. I've met quite a few people who hurt in their minds and hearts. Heavenly Father has blessed me (or perhaps cursed me) with this incite. I suppose over time, I will learn how to handle this gift or curse and get me a chance to help them in some way.

I know my Heavenly Father loves me and will help me find the way to resolve the problem I personally have. I pray that I will be able to convey this to those I must cross paths with. May God give you good rest this night and a wonderful day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment