The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beautiful Dreams

Come in the daytime. It has been so nice outside, that I have been spending time there. It's fun to watch the squirrels tease my cat. She doesn't know to climb the tree so they chatter at her and run up and down the main trunk. If I go in the backyard, the dogs can entertain just as good. Just watching how the interact with each other. It seems that animals always know what you need. They can cheer me up.
Another person who knows what you need is you. If you are able to stop and look deep into your conscience, soul, or psychic abilities you can find your real self staring back at you. We all know this and still choose to ignore it and go on being in misery. I finally decided to check into my reality and found a very sad, angry person. I've been praying and reading and learning more clearly what I am capable of.
I thank Heavenly Father for all he does for me. I also thank my step daughter for having the insight to know what I needed to face. It was tough but I will now do what I can to make me more pleasant to others around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment