The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy days are

Here again!! How awesome it is to see things settling down in my household. It's also great to see my family and friends get together and keep the spirit positive. I've noticed these last few days...or should I say last few weeks, that people have been together for support and prayers.
As we are all hit with struggles and problems, and who isn't now a days... I've also noticed a sharp increase in family and friend support online. I would guess it is because we share more of our lives online than ever before. For this I am grateful, yet somewhat worried. It is an awesome thing to see many lines of prayers for you and I'm thinking about you. I have learned that the one thing we shouldn't do is take on these problems. Keep your hearts light and just do as you promise...Pray and ask questions when you feel it is right. Some people share the situation and ask for help while others just need the prayer. It is good either way.

The only thing we need to be aware of is how hackers can take this information and use it against us. For instance, every time we start to put something in a post, have you noticed that the left side information changes at the hint of buzz words. For instance, if I start to write about Fibromyalgia, I begin to see information pop up on Fibromyalgia on the left side of the screen...Likes, sites and such pop up to show that at least Facebook is checking out the post. Sometimes, that can be a pain. So be careful what you share and be assured that I for one will not post or deliberately share something that is private. Usually, if I want to know more, I send a private message to the person involved or call them. It is much easier that way.

I am also grateful for the self addressed pole I took yesterday, on my glasses. I bought two pair, I use the bigger ones when online and in the house, everyone seemed to like my smaller rectangle glasses, thus those will be the public choice...unless of course, I change my mind. After all, I am a woman and that's my right!!.. I love that we can share our friendships online with people we are beginning to know even better. I know while I was in high school, most of the people I met I knew by name or look, but didn't really get to know them, perhaps for me it was because I was fairly new to Riverdale and we as a family hadn't established a relationship with  the town. Now, all our family is out of Riverdale but thanks to the stragglers of 30 years here in CA, we have developed a relationship where our name is recognized and thankfully for the good. Gaining relationships with family, close or distant has been a blessing as well. I am truly grateful for the ability to chat with my cousins that I haven't seen since we were all knee high to grasshoppers...back in the day you know? My last visit to Indiana and Kansas was in 1970 for the most of it, though I have been there a couple of times since, I didn't really get to visit most of the relatives. It will be fun to see them all again...I only hope to be able to do this fairly soon.

Making new friends is also awesome, this has been an eye opener for me as I have mostly been a to myself type of person. I've had the courage to branch out and share my likes and dislikes and find more people who are like me. Sometimes, it is hard to reach out and I simply just don't post much those days. But to know, that if I want, I can get in touch with more people, makes me feel more confident. I can only hope that I leave more of a positive taste on people's minds and thoughts. I guess it makes a difference huh?

Anyways, I do feel better today about this kind of thing. I feel grateful and full of warmth because I can decide for myself how I want to share my life from one day to the next. I am a bit crazy as I have mentioned before, but that is me...after all...who isn't?

1 comment: