The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Friday, June 22, 2012

Pain

In two ways today.. Sure wish I could be psychic. I guess I learned again how people and moods can be.

I've been having a tough last few days. The fibro is acting up to a major flare that hurts in so many ways, of course it makes me emotional and teary but I've been to myself about it except for sharing feelings with fellow sufferers of the disease. So, after spending a major portion of the day buried in my room, I ventured out to visit the family..

Wasn't there very long when a big misunderstanding came up and I was back in my room. Probably should have stayed there in the first place.

Sometimes we do things out of fear, anger, frustration and emotion , which is always my biggest killer. I don't think well when I'm all wound up. Tonight, I hope to once again resolve my issues and be a better person.

Heavenly Father keeps reminding me to check my temper and keep control of my anger. I know that lately I have tried so hard to maintain a positive attitude and to keep my spirits high.. Hopefully after much prayer and supplication, I will regain my composure and keep a good attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment