The only way you can find how I REALLY feel

Check here if you want to see my complaints, problems and solutions...cuz I is one crazy lady...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Questions?

Why is it that people, media and the like have to ask such common sense questions on moral behavior? It bothers me beyond distraction that the morals of this country are sliding (as in water slide speed) to the depths of darkness.

Things like killing, cursing and abuse. These shouldn't be questioned. Any law abiding citizen knows that these ills and others shouldn't be happening at all.

It bothers me intently that people have no thought of how their actions affect the rest of the world. It's ok to kill someone who harms your children, it's ok to curse at the top of your lungs with little ones sitting or playing in hearing distance. It amazes me how parents punish their children in such Bavarian ways. Good grief! Do we live in the stone age or something?

No, I don't like abusers, sexual predators, killers, liars, theives, just to name a few. Who am I to usurp punishment? Who am I to say its ok to kill someone because they hurt my child? I don't like what they did, but it does take me down to their level.

God is our final judge. Man cannot put themselves at a higher level than God. We do not meet out punishment except as Judges and Jurors in a trial. I wouldn't want to be punished by anyone who doesn't have the proper authority. Heavenly Father is the great I AM, the Alpha and Omega.

I know I'm not perfect, I think I'll let the Almighty handle punishment in his own way..

No comments:

Post a Comment